- New Curriculum Presentation
- Powys School Meals & Prices
- School uniform
- Term dates 2022-2023
- Term dates 2023-2024
- Healthy eating lunchbox guidance
- UK Safer Internet Centre – Advice and Guidance
The latest tips, advice and resources to help children and young people have a safe and positive time online.
- Welsh Gov – Free School Meal information:
https://gov.wales/sites/default/files/publications/2019-04/free-school-meals-in-wales-information-for-parents-and-guardians.pdfPowys County Council – Free School Meal information and application:
School meals and clothing grants – Powys County Council
- Schoolbeat.org SchoolBeat.org is from the All-Wales School Liaison Core Programme, providing information and resources for teachers, pupils and parents. It focuses on the three main themes of the Programme: drug and substance misuse,social behaviour and community and personal safety.
- Little Sparks
Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Act, 2018
Numeracy and Literacy Information for Parents
Supporting Reading and Writing in Foundation Phase
Reading Tool Kit
If your child/ren are late, please accompany him/her to the front door and sign in the late book, giving a reason. We have a termly visit from the Educational Welfare Officer (EWO) as part of our attendance monitoring and she will not accept children signing in independently.
Unfortunately, the clothes bin at the front of the school is no longer in use. Please do not put bags inside or next to the bin, as we have to remove these in our landfill bin. Thank you for your support in this matter.
Adults in School
Please can we ask that NO adults enter the school building in the mornings and at the end of the day, unless they have already signed in at the main entrance.
Dropping off/Picking up
We have had a few issues this week with cars turning in the drives of local residents and reversing out of the main gate. Please can I ask that no-one drives into the school grounds to drop off, or pick up children for school or breakfast club, to ensure the safety of everyone. Thank you